Being arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) can have a devastating effect on your family, career, and future. Recently, Florida House of Representative Dane Eagle resolved his DUI charge and was able to get the DUI reduced to a lesser charge of reckless driving. Because he was able to get a reduction, he was able to avoid a DUI conviction on his record, a 6 month license suspension, and other court sanctions.
A Tampa DUI lawyer like Ameen & Shafii can help reduce or eliminate these consequences. We conduct a throughout investigation of the police report to identify inconsistencies and mistakes. In addition to the report, many Tampa DUI cases have videos from the officer’s vehicle. An experience Tampa DUI lawyer like Ameen & Shafii have watched thousands of videos and know what the State Attorney is looking for and what the defense should identify as weaknesses in the case. If you took a breath test, we will also analyze the machine and pull monthly logs to determine if it was ever out of service or had testing issues. Hiring the lawyers at Ameen & Shafii, who are experienced former prosecutors, to defend your Tampa DUI case can be the difference between winning and losing your case.
Image source: 123rf.com
- Simple Assault v. Aggravated Assault - April 28, 2015
- Domestic Battery Charge - November 10, 2014
- What Can I Expect if I am Stopped by Law Enforcement While driving on a Suspended License From a DUI Charge - November 3, 2014
- Can Law Enforcement Search My Vehicle Without A Warrant? - October 27, 2014
- Probation: What Follows a Violation? - October 20, 2014
- Florida Habitual Offender or “3 Strikes Law” - September 30, 2014
- First Offense For Possessing a Concealed Weapon Without a Permit - September 22, 2014
- Drug Pretrial Intervention Program Q&As - September 14, 2014
- Have a Safe and Happy Fourth of July Weekend! - July 2, 2014
- Arrested for a Tampa DUI, how you can beat the case. - July 1, 2014