A car accident is a very traumatic experience for everyone involved. One moment you’re on the way to your destination safely with your vehicle intact, and suddenly, on impact you are shocked, surprised, angry, frustrated or any combination of these emotions. An accident takes seconds to occur and days, months, or years to resolve depending on the severity of the collision. If you are seriously injured, the effects of the accident remain with you daily as you go about your work, responsibilities, and recreational activities. As the medical bills climb and the property damage needs to be resolved, you need an experienced personal injury attorney to aggressively and effectively represent your interests.
Mustafa Ameen, Esq., of The Law Office of Ameen and Shafii, specializes in helping those involved in car collisions. We will answer your questions from the onset of your consultation and throughout your case as it progresses. Because we understand the stress and financial difficulties an auto accident will inevitably present, we initiate and maintain thorough communication on your behalf with the insurance providers from beginning to end. We do this to ensure that your medical expenses, property damage, and future pain and suffering are adequately covered without your phone ringing off the hook. The Law Office of Ameen and Shafii cares about your financial and physical well-being following an auto accident, so we commit to providing you and your case with the personal attention it deserves and requires.
If concerns about balancing additional expenses are keeping you from hiring counsel, don’t fret. At the Law Office of Ameen & Shafii, if there is no settlement, you don’t pay us for the work we’ve done on the case. So, don’t delay, contact our office immediately and begin defending your rights. Call The Law Office of Ameen & Shafii at 1-800-436-HELP today!
Image source:supernam / 123RF Stock Photo
- How Many Drinks Does It Take? - April 6, 2015
- Traffic Infractions: A Minor Infraction that May Affect YOU in a Major Way - March 4, 2015
- Probable Cause in a DUI Investigation: How is it determined? - February 17, 2015
- Have You Been Charged With Theft in Tampa? Call the Law Office of Ameen & Shafii Today! - January 26, 2015
- When convicted of a DUI, what is the average sentencing for a first-time offender? - January 20, 2015
- The Holidays Are Right Around The Corner - December 3, 2014
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Insurance Coverage and How It Can Benefit You - November 18, 2014
- Is Your Criminal History Affecting Your Life? Seek an Expungement Today and Restore Your Reputation! - August 26, 2014
- Have You Been Involved in an Auto Accident? The Law Office of Ameen & Shaffi is Here to Help! - August 5, 2014
- Pulled over for a DUI?: How Refusing to take the Breath Test Can Affect You - July 29, 2014