According to the Florida DMV, approximately 5 Million Traffic Tickets are given per year to Florida Drivers. These citations are costly and vary in price from county to county. Aside from being expensive, they negatively affect one’s driving record and place points on your driver’s license. As points accumulate, insurance premiums raise, and your isolated instances of speeding or failing to use a traffic signal can end up costing you even more money on a regular basis. However, when handed a speeding ticket or other traffic citation, there is no need to worry. Hiring an experienced Tampa traffic ticket lawyer can save you time, money, and the headache that comes from worrying about attending court dates and managing sky-rocketing insurance premiums that arise after your driving record becomes flawed.
After you are ticketed, you need quick and effective advice from traffic ticket lawyers who handle these types of infractions on a regular basis. Mustafa Ameen, Esq. and Andrew Shafii Esq. of The Law Office of Ameen and Shafii are available 7 days a week to provide quick and honest feedback about how your ticket should be handled. Their assessment is based on your individual driving record and specific circumstances surrounding your ticket and is designed to ensure that you’re receiving the most efficient representation available. Shortly after retaining our services, you will be notified of your citation’s court date by mail, and your experienced Tampa traffic ticket lawyers will attend court on your behalf. This means your schedule won’t be disrupted and you can rest assured knowing that your interests are being fully represented in your absence. Once your case is resolved, our office will contact you with the outcome of your citation.
For more information about defending traffic tickets, call The Law Office of Ameen and Shafii today for a free consultation at (813) 436-4357 and keep our office in mind for referrals for your family and friends in the future. In addition to handling Traffic Tickets, Andrew Shafii, Esq. and Mustafa Ameen, Esq. are experienced Tampa Criminal Attorneys and our office specializes in Criminal Defense and Auto Accidents.
- Simple Assault v. Aggravated Assault - April 28, 2015
- Domestic Battery Charge - November 10, 2014
- What Can I Expect if I am Stopped by Law Enforcement While driving on a Suspended License From a DUI Charge - November 3, 2014
- Can Law Enforcement Search My Vehicle Without A Warrant? - October 27, 2014
- Probation: What Follows a Violation? - October 20, 2014
- Florida Habitual Offender or “3 Strikes Law” - September 30, 2014
- First Offense For Possessing a Concealed Weapon Without a Permit - September 22, 2014
- Drug Pretrial Intervention Program Q&As - September 14, 2014
- Have a Safe and Happy Fourth of July Weekend! - July 2, 2014
- Arrested for a Tampa DUI, how you can beat the case. - July 1, 2014